How can ARC Management Systems help?
- We will work with the client to implement a documented factory production control system in accordance with the requirements of the regulation and product standards
- We will establish testing requirements and coordinate the testing process
- Create the Manuals / Technical File to demonstrate compliance
- Lead the company through the External Audit process if required
- Support the company to maintain the CE Mark into the future
What is the Construction Products Regulation?
From the 1st July 2013 over 400+ Building Products were required to carry the CE mark covering a broad range of construction products such as:
- Precast Concrete Products
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Timber Products
- Building Hardware
- Smoke and Heat Control Systems
- Concrete Products/Stone
- Roofing Products
How is a Construction Product CE Marked?
To achieve CE Marking of a construction product there are five main steps:
- Determination of product type and the relevant EN standard
- Conduct Initial Type Testing (ITT) of the product
- Implement a Factory Production Control (FPC)
- External audit where required of the FPC and ITT
- Issue the Declaration of Performance and CE Label